Customer Service Champion
Looking for the first rung on the startup ladder, or just searching for your start in startups?
If you’re smart, driven and ambitious – but not a developer – then this role at SPOKE might just fit the bill.
We’re looking for someone who really gets our customer.
We’ll parachute you into our Customer Service department. We’re delighting our customers by email, on the phone and through social media and helping them get the perfect products for them.
We've grown up a lot in the last year and now we’re excited to grow our Customer Champion team. You’ll join our Customer Operations team, on a full time basis, and your responsibilities will include (but not be limited to) the following:
- Providing support to users by phone, email, social media and chat
- Troubleshooting issues, and finding smart and practical solutions to any customer queries
- Serving on the front lines for SPOKE, and acting as a brand representative
- Sharing vital user feedback with the rest of the business
The Ideal Candidate will be:
A Thinker: creative, adaptable, and great at improvising solutions.
A Doer: full of initiative, can-do and epic levels of hustle.
An Artist: great at composing pitch-perfect emails and tweets, and excited by great design.
Authentically passionate about building a menswear brand.
With an instinctive understanding of our customer.
You will have:
• Truck-loads of empathy and a natural talent for building rapport
• A history of dealing with customers
• Great education (degree educated), and some professional working experience.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including word perfect English!
• Strong problem solving skills, and a can-do attitude
• Passion for working in a start up, and specifically for SPOKE
• Excellent attention to detail, the ability to multitask, and a strong work ethic
And if you have the following, then you get Bonus Points:
• Familiarity with GSuite
• Experience with Zendesk and Shopify
• Available for a March 1st start
• Willingness to work evenings
A competitive salary
A steady supply of awesome menswear
Fortnightly social evenings and great big events 4 times a year
A busy, dog-friendly office with lots of laughs and good music
Real growth potential and the chance to make a real difference in an exciting company
A nice shiny Macbook
Please apply on the next page with a CV, and a short covering letter explaining why you’d be a great Champion of our customers!