Lead UI Designer
SPOKE is the next big thing in British menswear. We’re building the UK’s first digitally-native menswear brand.
Most men don’t want to trawl a 300-piece collection for disposable fashion that changes every 12 weeks. They want a few simple things, done properly.
By selling direct to our customer, we can offer a focused edit of properly made clothes – and above all, we can deliver a flawless fit. We offer 10 times the size range off the average brand, finished to order. We’re carving out a sweet spot - somewhere between bespoke tailoring, and ready to wear.
Spoke launched in February 2014 – and we’re onto something. We’ve acquired more than 40,000 customers and more than doubled in size every year.
- As a team, our goal is to convert prospects into customers, to optimise customers’ lifetime value and to help establish Spoke’s fit leadership in the industry
- You will be responsible for the usability, performance, accessibility and brand-accuracy of our website and internal applications.
- You have the ability to take a design from concept to completion
- You have an excellent command of concepting, wireframing and fast prototyping
- You are proficient at creating hypotheses and defining the customer problem
- You have an excellent command of product-ready asset creation
- You are well versed in Sketch, Adobe creative suite & Invision
- You are very good at collaborating with other designers & developers to produce great interfaces
- You are familiar with the principles of information architecture and user research
Free product per season.
Flexible working hours.
Friday beers / lunch.